Friday 23 September 2011

Not another password

For the love of God.  The Birmingham Post have a "you must register to post a comment".  Fair enough, I want to comment, you want to spam me.  But that's what mailinator is for (I mean, you don't really expect me to give you my work email address do you?).

But, get this, they have a different password policy to most of the other sites.  This means I now need a whole new password.
They want an upper case and a number.  Mind you, they don't want mixed case, so all upper case is just fine.

Why why why?  They also want a post code.  Now this is just silly.  you want my address? hmm have you never heard of security?  Now I've got to write another password down !!!!!



And the ultimate irony?  Once signed up, you get to link to Twitter.  Why bother, just use Twitter for the love of God!





No comments:

Post a Comment